Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Few Quick and Easy DIY's


This one is actually pretty cool. I'm not very artsy and not too savvy when it comes to this stuff, but its simple enough that even I can do it. And I'm sure it would look great around the house and have many people asking how in the world I managed to do it. Well I tell then? Probably not, I'll say somebody had it made for me.


This has been a tremendous help for me for years while fishing. Only have one light and with a few people? Problem solved. You don't have to worry about beaming the light in specific area anymore. Great for camping too! And, as the picture states, I'm sure its great for when the power goes out. The brighter the light source, the better the illumination. The illumination might surprise you as to how bright it truly is. Give it a shot, everybody has these items laying around somewhere.





Another picture DIY. As a wine drinker, I can really appreciate this one. Simple enough, you just glue the corks into frames and you're done, just start pinning the pictures. I guess it looks somewhat classy but has the bizzare collage appeal to it. I wouldn't mind hanging a few of these around the house. I guess I'll just have to start drinking more....


No comments:

Post a Comment